From 8th September 2021 you can order your prescriptions over the telephone using the telephone number 01246 588860.
You will be answered by a skilled technician who will double check your order, and place it directly with the Practice.
We are looking at making the system of ordering prescriptions, more efficient, safer and with less waste.
To these ends you will no longer be able to order through your pharmacy from 8th September 2021 but can now:
- Order by telephone on 01246 588860, this is open Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are less busy days so no waiting)
- Through your NHS App, or other health access app such as Evergreen or Patient Access
- By posting your prescription order slip (please make sure you tick the items you need at the time only) through the front door of the Practice
- By post to the Practice
- Through the Practice website www.buxtonmedicalpractice.co.uk
- (please note the ordering system is more efficient if you use either the telephone service or the NHS app (which also has your Covid vaccine passport) as these orders go straight to your GP, by passing reception).